1.1 | 2020/01/25
- Removed auto reload: All stores now just store instead of toggling reload mode, and a reload requires a previous store.
- Added direct reload: press C + ← to reload directly into the saved co-ordinates (which are now updated during stores). Useful when loading zones are not used for ages, like in Faron and dungeons.
- BiT reload moved to B + ←: to prevent accidental use during Sidehop CS Skip.
Cutscene Skips: now skips all (long) cutscenes up to Skyview Spring (+ Ghirahim Scaldera).
- [New] Context: Sidehop CS Skip: when in layer 3 in Skyloft, a bit is forced that triggers a save-prompt during any reload, allowing efficient practice of this trick.
- On auto reload: This was intended to obviate storing, since it would reload into the most-recent spawn, but it loaded the file from the last store regardless, which was prone to stale files and layer problems. Could just not reload files in auto-reload mode, but this isn’t helpful since progression in an area wouldn’t be reset. In auto-reload, entrances are implicitly stored when going through a loading zone. Files should be stored then as well, which is something for a future version.
1.0 | 2019/12/25
- Spawn: store (→), reload (manual and auto modes; ←), BiT reload (Z + ←).
- Cutscene Skips: about half of the cutscenes up to Skyview Spring + Ghirahim Scaldera (↑).
- Context: Scaldera: fast entrance + health display on rupees (Z + ↑).