Version 1.1. These codes are for JP Skyward Sword (SOUJ01) and use the d-pad and Wii Remote + Nunchuk buttons.
|C + ←||Direct Reload|
|B + ←||BiT Reload|
|↑||Cutscene Skip Toggle|
|Z + ↑||Contextual Toggle|
|FA||currently-loaded file (at 0x80955464)|
|FB||BiT file (at 0x8095A824)|
|F1/2/3||save files loaded to RAM (at 0x809BE200, 0x809C35C0, 0x809C8980 rsp.)|
|FC||the “current” file, which is FA during gameplay and FB on the title screen.|
|FS||the “selected” file, which is F1/2/3 depending on which was last selected (or started) on the title screen.|
Committables refers to data that can be committed, which includes story/inventory/scene/temp flags + other unknown temporary data. Spawn data refers to area (e.g. “F000”), layer and entrance.
→ : Store
Stores your current file and spawn data, and position + angle if Link is loaded. Shows a blue potion.
- Position + angle stores will fail if Link is not loaded (e.g. during a load). It’s still fine to do indirect reloads (←) w/o valid position + angle.
- This isn’t useful on the title screen cos it stores FA (the selected file), not FB (BiT file).
if Link (actor) is loaded: copy position + angle: Link → FA copy file: FA → FS copy spawn data: static data → cheat cache show blue potion
← : Reload | C + ← : Direct Reload
Restores your stored file and respawn data (see → press), then triggers a reload. If C is held, it’s a direct load into the stored position + angle, else it’s an indirect load through the entrance.
- Don’t reload during a death continue screen; it’ll fade to black and softlock.
- If no store had been done, the reload will be blocked, but the current spawn data is now invalid and has to be fixed by using a loading zone before future stores/loads work.
- Reloading into a different area can lead into an unloaded area and softlock; a different map can lead to a crash (I gotta look into how loading works a bit more). Stay in the same area for safety.
copy file: FS → FA copy committables: FC → static data copy spawn data: cheat cache → static data if spawn area is valid: <if C + ←> set reload type = 1 trigger reload
B + ← : BiT Reload
Loads BiT (Back in Time) into the default spawn.
- Running this during gameplay causes Link to die immediately (because the current file is still FA, which just got blanked – see code), and no title screen appears; press reset first!
set spawn data: (BiT defaults) → static data blank FA and FB copy committables: FC → static data initialise FB trigger reload
↑ : Cutscene Skip Toggle
Enables/disables cutscene skips, showing a green/purple potion respectively. These skips retain changes in story/scene flags and Link/camera position as much as possible.
|Horwell||Exiting sparring hall|
|Sheikah stone text||Zelda loftwing text|
|Adventure pouch||Fi: Leaving Skyloft|
|Fi: Whirlpool||Meeting Impa|
|Meeting Gorko||Meeting Machi|
|Fi: Viewing Platform||Cube Warp|
|Fi: Skyview Complete||Ghirahim Scaldera|
- If a cutscene skip messes up your position/camera/stamina meter (or anything else), that’s unintentional.
alternate between: splice cutscene graphs; show "on" potion revert cutscene graphs; show "off" potion
Z + ↑ : Contextual Toggle
Enables/disables context-dependent cheats, showing a green/purple potion respectively. Flag 1 (in the cheats) is set to whether this is enabled.
Forces entrance to 1 while in ET boss room (B200).
Pastes boss health over rupee count (on FA) while Scaldera is loaded.
Sidehop CS Skip:
Forces save prompt when reloading into Skyloft (F000) on layer 3 (Wing Ceremony), allowing for practice like in this video. Do a store on the save prompt/during Zelda’s text/after a sidehop, then reload.
alternate between: set flag 1; show "on" potion unset flag 1; show "off" potion if flag 1: ### Scaldera ### if static spawn has area "B200": static spawn entrance = 1 rupee count on FA = boss health ### Sidehop CS Skip ### if static spawn has area "F000" and layer 3: reloader.savePrompt = true